It is available for purchase on iTunes, Amazon MP3, Google Play, and CD Baby. You can also stream it on Spotify and Rdio or purchase a limited edition CD.
After you download it, stream it or snag a copy, here are the top 10 ways to enjoy the music:
- Filling the house with tunes on the home stereo while making dinner.
- Cranking it up on a night drive.
- Dancing by yourself with headphones at a bus stop.
- Riding through the trees at Mt. Hood Meadows with your earbuds on.
- Phone speaker on the counter while taking a hot shower or soaking in the tub.
- Road tripping with your friends to find a sasquatch.
- Humming along at your local coffee shop or work place on your computer.
- Lying on the hood of your car enjoying a sunset with the doors open and the stereo up.
- Pedaling around Portland with a ghetto blaster tied to the back of your bike.
- Performed live by Mac, Spencer, Drew and Austin at the Elixir Lab on Friday, Nov. 8 at 8:00pm for FREE!
This album was made with love, high fructose ear syrup, enriched grooves and all essential vitamins. Enjoy it at your own risk.